Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Well, I've decided tackle a blog since my SIL suggested that I start one. We'll see if I can keep up with it regularly!







































We went to Gardner Village today & also a pumpkin patch with my hubby's brother & his family. Gardner Village is WAY cute right now with all of their decorations. Excellent spot for taking pictures. Despite some whining, I still had fun, and was able to get my fill for the day of taking pictures (yes, I'm aware that I'm a little obsessed with it...I blame it on my Dad's blood).

The kids favorite was definitely the tractors at the pumpkin patch. We had to pry them off of the things.

7 comments:

Us Lochers said...

YAY! Another Locher blogger!

Kendra said...

Yay! Wecome to the blogging world. CUTE pictures of the kids!

Faires Bears and Toads said...

You have such a cute family. What beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing. We are going to add you to our blog feed.

Darci

The Wiz said...

I had no idea you were obsessed with taking pictures. You didn't used to be. Now I feel like I don't even KNOW you, and that makes me sad.....

Cute pics, though.

SalGal said...

Your kids are adorable!!! I remember the first time I took my "baby" to Gardener Village. It was for the 4th of July and he got to meet Uncle Sam.

Amber Locher said...

Oh, I'm so exited to see all your pictures. And I can't wait to see how you customize your blog. Knowing you, it will be gorgeous!

Amber

Melinda said...

That's the same pumpkin patch we go to! We have tons of tractor pictures too. I love it :)