Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The tornados at rest

We used to call Allison our 'little tornado'. She no longer destroys everything within her path, but she still definitely has a lot of spunk. Harley definitely has his known tornado tendencies too. It's always nice document the moments of peace and quiet for those of you who are unbelievers. :)

These two pictures are pretty much the same, but I had to play with different focus points. Can't decide which one I like better, so I'm posting both.


5 comments:

Kendra said...

That is just the sweetest thing ever. What a good dog!

SalGal said...

I guess it just depends on which focus point you want people to notice more! I like the first one the best.

julie Gutke said...

just gorgeous!!!!!

Emily Osborne said...

Allison is so stinkin cute! I'm partial to redheads though. I have never noticed her being a tornado?! I think she is sooo sweet!

Amber Locher said...

I vote on the 1st pic with Alli in focus. You should submit that pic in a contest. You are freakin amazing with that camera. We obviously need a lesson.