From my friend's blog. I decided I'm game. See below. Hope you all have a great Valentine's Day & I'm certain you'll be looking forward to my lovely gift!

To show the love this week and celebrate Valentine’s Day, here is what you do…The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then come back, let me know you’re going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Remember, only the first 3 comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick!
3 comments:
I'm game! If I have a while to make these things, I should be okay.
OK, Missy. I see your new layout and I notice that it isn't the cutest blog on the block. What gives? Are you so super-talented and now design your own or did you discover a new site? Dish.
Amber-I designed it last night when I was waiting for The Office to come on TV. I didn't come up with the idea of the hearts looking like that, I saw them similar to that somewhere. So, are you game for getting something totally cool handmade by me? :)
Post a Comment