Monday, March 23, 2009

March Madness

I'm not talking about basketball. I'm talking about our crazy March weather. This weekend Matthew played soccer in our backyard & we went to an Easter egg hunt. It was windy, but so warm this past weekend. Then...today... it snowed like crazy! I was kind of bummed this morning when I woke up to the white snow and realized that my a lot of my apricots probably froze again this year, but then I decided to look on the bright side of things. My dog won't be able to get sick off of eating too many apricots, I won't need to pick them off of the tree, I won't feel like I need to make apricot juice, AND I have to admit that it was REALLY pretty this evening after it snowed. I had to go out and take a couple of shots of my apricot tree.



3 comments:

Kendra said...

I didn't know you had an apricot tree. If you do get any apricots I would love, love just a few. My grandmother had an apricot tree in her backyard while I was growing up and they remind me of her. And they are dang tasty off the tree! And yes, this snow stinks!

Jodi said...

I am glad you are staying positive and looking on the bright side of things. I on the other hand am cursing this darn weather. I hate this mean trick Mother Nature pulled. Your poor Apricots, we used to have a tree and oh how I miss it.

Emily Osborne said...

pretty pictures! I love your camera!