
My work had their Lagoon day last week. I always look forward to going so I can see the people I work with since I only see them about 2 times a year. When we got there it started POURING. Matthew freaked out that we didn't have his rain jacket. But, once we got to the bumper cars, he was all smiles and seems to forget about the rain and being wet. We had lots of fun and I'd take the rain over being sweaty and hot any day. It was actually kind of nice because the lines weren't very long.

2 comments:
Oh no fair! Lagoon has really been putting out some awesome commercials and I have been hook, line and sinkered in. I was hoping we hadn't missed our chance to mooch off of your work. Next year?
You guys are always doing fun things....do you ever just sit and eat junk food like I do?
Post a Comment