Allison turned 3 on Saturday. We decided to take her to Jungle Jim's for her birthday, which is an indoor place that has rides similar to the kiddie rides at Lagoon. Allison & Matthew had SO much fun there. Allison got over being sad that her friends were not there for her brithday 'party' really quickly once she got on the first ride. I'm not sure why she thought she was having a birthday party this year with friends...after all, she's only 3.

This one is the only ride that Matthew would not go on. It was way too fast for him. It was just like the musical express at Lagoon and I'm certain that it would have made me sick. Allison loved it though.

After a few hours there, we went out to eat. And Matthew actually tried pizza. Amazing! So amazing that I had to take a picture!

Allison loved eating her cake and we ended the day watching a movie of her favorite princess, Snow White.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Beautiful Allie!!
Post a Comment