As many of you know, I love taking pictures. My favorite is taking capturing newborns in their first couple of weeks. They are so precious. I've been blessed to have a few friends let me take pictures of their newborns for them, but I always forget to ask if I can show off some of the pictures on my blog. I remembered to ask this time! Isn't she sweet? I love all of her hair. She's just 8 days old.


5 comments:
Diane! I love it! You have a gift! Thank you for sharing.
--Lizzy
Very cute! When I have this baby you can take pictures as soon as its born... well, maybe after the hospital stay...
So darling! You can show my babies if you want because I'm crazy proud of them, even if he's so big now.
Stunning job!! We love our photos too! My fav is of Carson at you house, how you capture his whole 'essence' is amazing to me- love, love, love it!
Beautiful pictures! You do a wonderful job!
Post a Comment