So, it feels like we've been preparing Matthew for kindergarten for a long time and yet it came all too soon. His first day went great. He got on the bus fine (something we'd wondered if he would do a couple of years ago). It definitely helped that one of his good friends meets the bus at the same bus stop. They were both excited to go and I was more composed than I thought I would be. My nerves kicked in after he got on when I realized that I hadn't coached Matthew about the trip home and what bus stop to get off. Needless to say, I was very relieved when I saw him get off the bus the first day.

1 comment:
Way to go Matthew and Nathan! I'm so glad he liked it - he's come a long way the last couple of years!
Post a Comment