I'm not much of a fan of Halloween for adults, but I love it for kids. Our kids had so much fun this year with a few Halloween parties and trick-or-treating. Matthew was in the parade at his school; I video taped it and was going to post it on this, but I still haven't downloaded it. I figured I better post Halloween without it since it's almost Thanksgiving. :)
Our street gets NO trick-or-treaters for Halloween. We know because we left full size candy bars on our doorstep this Halloween and they were all there when we got home. We went trick-or-treating with some neighborhood friends on their street and Allison was trying really hard to keep up with the bigger kids. She was running the whole time saying, 'Wait for me Emily!'. Emily is 8 and Allison adores her. Emily was really sweet and waited with her and when Emily was done, Allison was ready for more. Dave took her down another whole long street and she was still going strong. I think she could have done it all night. Matthew on the other hand was WAY too tired to keep going, even for candy.
No comments:
Post a Comment