Sunday, July 25, 2010

First Tooth

Matthew lost his first tooth on July 14th. It had been really loose for a couple of days and finally fell out when he was brushing his teeth. We tried to have him let us pull it, but he wouldn't let us near it. I think the idea of his tooth falling out grossed him out a little and he was pretty nervous about it. Once it was out, he was extremely excited to put it under his pillow and loved looking for his 'prize' from the tooth fairy when he woke up the next morning. Hopefully he'll let us (by us, I mean Dave, because I don't want to do it) pull the next loose tooth out so the process won't be as long.

1 comment:

Us Lochers said...

Oh yuck.... I am not looking forward to Alyssa losing her teeth. I have nightmares about losing my teeth ALL OF THE TIME!