Hello cover of "Family Fun" magazine....so photogenic!
Diane, your kids are so cute! You should have them in some kind of contest!
What nice pictures Diane -- both of your kids & Dave's family!
You've been tagged. Go to my blogspot to find out the rules. And blame Darla for starting this in the first place!
Those are cute pics of them. I love Allies sweater.
You all are so kind...except for Amber. :) I'll try to post my 'tagged' blog soon...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hello cover of "Family Fun" magazine....so photogenic!
Diane, your kids are so cute! You should have them in some kind of contest!
What nice pictures Diane -- both of your kids & Dave's family!
You've been tagged. Go to my blogspot to find out the rules. And blame Darla for starting this in the first place!
Those are cute pics of them. I love Allies sweater.
You all are so kind...except for Amber. :) I'll try to post my 'tagged' blog soon...
Post a Comment