This past week was really busy with work, so here's my Halloween post...a little late. We had a lot of fun Halloween week. My in-law's did a Halloween party the Sunday before & the kids had a lot of fun making pumpkins & decorating cookies. We also went to our church trunk-or-treat and gave out candy multiple times to the same kids. On Halloween I took the kids up to see my Mom & then we went trick-or-treating that night. The kids had a lot of fun & I've been eating way too much of their candy.
At the trunk or treat:

At the family party:




At my Mom's:

Trick-Or-Treating

4 comments:
They are sooo cute. I love the costumes. You are a great mom. P.S. It is never too late to blog. I feel bad that I didn't blog my daughter birthday in August, so, I am doing it tomorrow.
Your photographs are amazing!!! Seriously, they look like something out of a magazine. I need your camera!
Trunk or treat is the best! It lets us stay home on Halloween and watch cool movies like "Hulk" and "Journey to the Center of the Earth".
You guys had a very fun Halloween. I am glad you found my blog.
These pictures are so darling :)
Post a Comment