

So, I finally updated my blog to be Christmas looking instead of Fall! I'm only a month behind... This month has been really fun & incredibly busy. We just got back from an awesome vacation to Florida and the Carribean. I'll post about it when I get caught up with work! The kids did get to see Santa at Disney World. Thought I'd post a couple of pictures. Matthew was such a good brother & showed Allison that Santa wasn't scary. They both told him what they wanted, but none of us have a clue that Allison told Santa...
2 comments:
ok, blog is a liiiiiittle too dark to see any of the typing.
That aside, what cute pictures!!! I'm glad you had a fantastic vacation. Can't wait to see pictures!!
Welcome Home, it feels like forever since I have seen you. I am so glad you had a great time.
Post a Comment