Like I said earlier, my kids are fun. I know I'm bias, but thought I'd share a couple of my favorite things my kid's said/did this Christmas season.
Matthew:
We went to Disney World and he was able to meet a BUNCH of characters. He started wishing them Merry Christmas. He said that he had to wish them Merry Christmas since we couldn't call them on the phone on Christmas.
We were decorating the Christmas tree and he got all excited. He said, "I found birthday candles for Jesus!"
Allison:
I was playing with some settings on my new camera (thanks hubby!) and caught this shot. Not the best picture since I was playing with my settings, but Allison said this after I took it. "Harley tried to eat me."
Speaking of Harley, when we got back from our trip Allison got out Matthew's camera and was playing with it. She'd point it to Harley and say, 'Harley, look at Allie. Smile. Say Cheese!'... OK, so I must have said that to her a lot on our trip...The kids caught Santa delivering presents to our house on Christmas Eve right after they got into bed. They were both SO excited. Allison woke up the next morning saying 'I see Santa. Santa bring me presents!' Matthew was excited that somehow Santa found his big red bag that he'd left at Matthew's Papa & Grandma's house earlier that night. He said that the bag must be magic and can fly like Santa's reindeer.

I hope that all of you had a great Christmas. It is one of my favorite times of the year.
2 comments:
I have to stop looking at your pictures. You make me so jealous!
Very cute. I really want a camera like your fancy new one. It appears that they take very awesome pics.
Post a Comment