On Sunday, we had to take Allison to Instacare after she pulled one down on her head. I was standing right next to her too... Luckily she didn't need stitches and they were able to Durabond glue her back together. She's not off to a good start though since is the second gash incident in her lifetime & she's not even 2 yet. I'm afraid it's probably not her last either with the way she moves.
3 comments:
Poor Girl! It is amazing what kids find to bang themselves up with. Our latest gash was with a battery charger. I love that they used Durabond. They should find a new name for that. It sounds like you would pick that up at Home Depot not Nightime Pediatric!
Hope that you are having a great holiday! Congrats on your trip. Wish that we had done the same :)
Darci
OUCH! No matter what you are still an great mom. Hopefully 2009 will be a little less painful for her.
Oh Poor Allison! I feel really bad for her, but I have to admit, the picture is to DIE for - what a perfect expression on her face!
Post a Comment