The rules:
1. Link to person who has tagged you: Amber
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
One:
Pet peeve---Crusty dried food on dishes should never occur ...really, it's not that hard to rinse them off before it turns into concrete. Luckily my hubby agrees.
Two:
I could spend all day designing stuff in Photoshop...if only I had time to do it.
Three:
I LOVE to sleep. It takes total discipline for me to get myself out of bed and start working each morning.
Four:
If I had magic, I would make clothes fold themselves. I hate it.
Five:
I sing to myself ALL the time. I blame my Mom for it. :) I probably drive those around me crazy, although no one has ever told me to my face.
Six:
I admit, I have stinky feet. Seriously, I can go through a pair of slippers in no time. I think my son has inherited the stinky gene...poor kid.
I tag Emily, Kendra, & Andrea.
Self Care is Healthcare
9 years ago
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Diane, too funny!
Stinky feet, huh? I am NOT sitting by you any more at family functions, unless you promise to keep your shoes on!
Diane!! I have to admit, I was on a blog strike when you tagged me!! I am over a month late. I love to hear everything about you! It makes me miss you! P.S. we just got your Christmas card, and your kids are aboslutely adorable!!!!!
Post a Comment